Semiconductor Company - Employment
IntelliProp Inc is a fast growing, U.S. based, semiconductor company, providing design services, verification components and IP cores. IntelliProp is expanding its market focus to become a fabless semiconductor supplier.
We are looking for an outstanding and dynamic professional to join our growing development team that is building the next generation of chip sets. You will be a key contributor to our development efforts, including FPGA and custom ASIC designs.
We are looking for an outstanding and dynamic professional to join our growing development team that is building the next generation of chipsets. As a member of our team, you will gain a broad experience in the FPGA and ASIC design cycles, from specification to interacting with customers. You will be designing new products using an HDL, verifying designs in a simulation environment, and validating that they work in our lab.
For this position, you should be an exceptional engineer with a strong background in FPGA and/or ASIC design, able to see the "big picture", with excellent analytical and presentation skills, a strong record of fast and effective development, and exceptional ability to take the lead in solving problems. This position will also require you to learn new standards, methodologies, and skill sets to develop new products for our company.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with Verilog and/or VHDL, C/C++
- Fast learner
- Demonstrated ability to motivate self
- Ability to generate clear, concise, and complete documentation
- UNIX/Linux Operating Systems experience
- Altera and/or Xilinx design flow knowledge
- Specman E, Vera and/or System Verilog knowledge
- Shell/Perl/Python Scripting skills
- Object oriented and/or aspect oriented programming skills
- Experience with embedded system design and co-simulation techniques
- Wired and wireless data communication and protocols knowledge
- Experience with ModelSim simulation environment to write large self-checking testbenches
- Design Verification Knowledge, such as Transaction Based Verification and Assertion Based Verification
- Verification of complete ASIC/FPGA System-On-Chip experience
- Test case development experience
Internship for EE students:
IntelliProp is seeking strong individuals who are self motivated to be part of the development team for storage electronics. The successful candidate should have EE/CMPE background, familiarity working in a lab environment with lab equipment, and object oriented or aspect oriented programming skills. Candidates will participate in design discussion, sustain existing products and perform product bring-up and verification. Good communication skills and capacity to follow directions is essential.
Please click here to e-mail your resume as a .doc attachment.